Want to be a Ham?

Get your own FCC license and call sign.

To transmit using your own station, you need to obtain a license from the Federal Communicaitons Commission (FCC).  We offer license classes and one-on-one mentoring for anyone wishing to get their amateur radio license.  Let the club help you get your "ticket" and your very own FCC call sign.  For more information contact Lee at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

poker joomla templateeverest poker bonus
By Joomla 1.6 Templates and Simple WP Themes